Endless creativity with Jovi plastilina. A highly malleable, coloured vegetable paste that's ideal for kids from the age of 3. It's very light and is big in volume making it easy for children to work. It's very plastic and has a highly consistent and firm texture..
What's more, it does not stain or make children dirty and it can be easily re-used. And it doesn't dry out, it can be worked at low temperatures and used with moulds and modelling tools.
- Highly malleable: it is easy to remove from a mould without disintegrating or losing its shape. It can be easily smoothed out with the fingers and it does not leave marks.
- It can be worked at low temperatures.
- Very pliable and has a great consistency; the clay does not lose its shape.
- Easy to model and use.
- Colours can be mixed together.
- A wide range of colours.
- Does not dry out.
- It can be varnished to prevent the accumulation of dust.
- Made using plant products. Does not contain any of the main allergens.
- Ideal for working on figures in bulk.
Using the hands: spheres or little balls, fritters, basic geometric figures. Techniques: inlay work, moulding over frames, painting with modelling clay.
- Never dry a stained garment in the tumble dryer because it could be impossible to remove the stain afterwards.
- Use a piece of modelling clay to remove any residue attached to the garment.
- Washing the garment on a normal cycle should be enough to remove the stain completely.
- Remove as much of the stain as possible by hand.